My son Ben (10), already busy with a number of sports, has now added hockey to his round of activities.
This now consists of:
- Cricket, indoor on Friday evening at Kent’s superb indoor facilities in Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham.
- Football on a Saturday morning at Club Langley, Hawksbrook Lane, at the classes run by Andy Birchenell and his team.
- Tennis on a Monday evening at Langley Tennis Club in Wickham Way.
- Hockey lessons on a Wednesday after school.
- Ju Jitsu at Unicorn Primary School for an hour on Friday morning at 8am.
All in addition to his regular school schedule and drum lessons at school on Friday morning with Gaetano Di Giacomo!